Want to write for my blog?
Great! I welcome beauty experts who are interested in sharing their knowledge and experience with my readers. Reveal your expertise and share stories regarding hairstyling, haircare, and hairstyling tools!
Please, read my guidelines carefully before submitting a post.
MyStraightener provides information on new styling tools, hair products, and the latest trends in hairdressing. Here you can find the latest reviews on straightening brushes, blow dryers, and hot air brushes. I also write about haircare and share useful styling tips on my blog.
Read the latest posts to understand what kind of articles I publish.
Which topics do I accept?
- Hair Care Advice
- Hair Extensions
- Hair Tips and Tricks
- Styling Ideas and Techniques
- Trending Hairstyles and Hot News
Before sending an article or submitting your pitch, please research the blog for a few minutes and make sure that your article topic hasn’t already been covered on MyStraightener.
- “How to” post
- Top lists
- Recommendations and opinion pieces
- Video or article tutorials
- Must be 100% unique. I check articles for plagiarism.
- Must be written in good English and should contain excellent grammar and punctuation.
- Should be at least 800 words.
- Should not be promotional.
- Two links (one in the author’s bio and one in the text) are acceptable. Links will be nofollow.
- Make your piece well-structured: use headings, subtitles, add bulleted lists and tables.
- Include a featured image that is original or labeled for non-commercial reuse with modification.
Important: I reserve the right to edit articles for publication.
How to Submit
Please, submit your article to me via firstname.lastname@example.org. Once submitted, I will review the post to ensure that it meets the guidelines. If your article is good, I will schedule it and notify you by email.
If you are not sure whether your article is good enough, pitch your idea with a short brief to me.
Looking forward to receiving your submissions!